Covid - 19 SPREADS EASILY
“Covid -19 spreads easily immediately after infection, even prior to symptoms. Infection occurs from breathing in exhaled virus-containing respiratory droplets. Relying on symptoms or fever alone is insufficient. To be truly safe, use a good quality certified surgical mask for your own protection. Masking can protect you and your loved ones. Mask up with a certified mask today and do your part for your nation.
Wearing a mask complements social distancing and good hand hygiene. It empowers the wearer to protect him or herself. The use of a mask can also prevent the sick from transmitting the virus. If everyone wears a mask, we can stop the virus at its tracks. We protect ourselves, our family, and in turn the nation.”
– Dr. Leong Hoe Nam –
WEAR THE RIGHT MASK
The appropriate protection level of a mask is crucial in protecting ourselves and others against spread of infection and diseases. Influenza virus particles have a size of 0.08–0.12 micron, thus selection of a surgical mask with Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) and Particles Filtration Efficiency (PFE) with ≥ 95% supercedes single use face masks or masks that do not state compliance to any standards for filtration efficiency.
Proudly Made in Singapore
- We manufacture our masks in two ISO 7 cleanrooms
- We are ISO 13485-2016 certified for medical device quality
- We test our products with certification bodies to ensure
compliance to international standards
- Health sciences authority manufacturer licence no: ES0501182
OUR SURGICAL MASKS HAVE PASSED THE BELOW TESTS AND HAVE EXCEEDED ASTM F2100
AND EN 14683 STANDARD REQUIREMENTS.
5 Performance Metrics
- Percentage of submicron particles filtered at 0.1 microns
- Mask resistance to penetration by synthetic blood under pressure (mmHg).
- Percentage of aerosol particles filtered at a size of 3 microns
- Pressure drop across mask, or resistance to air flow in mmH2O/cm2
- Measures the flame spread of the mask material