Covid -19 spreads easily
“Covid -19 spreads easily immediately after infection, even prior to symptoms. Infection occurs from breathing in exhaled virus-containing respiratory droplets. Relying on symptoms or fever alone is insufficient. To be truly safe, use a good quality certified surgical mask for your own protection. Masking can protect you and your loved ones. Mask up with a certified mask today and do your part for your nation.
Wearing a mask complements social distancing and good hand hygiene. It empowers the wearer to protect him or herself. The use of a mask can also prevent the sick from transmitting the virus. If everyone wears a mask, we can stop the virus at its tracks. We protect ourselves, our family, and in turn the nation.”
- Dr. Leong Hoe Nam -
WEAR THE RIGHT MASK
The appropriate protection level of a mask is crucial in protecting ourselves and others against spread of infection and diseases. Influenza virus particles have a size of 0.08–0.12 micron, thus selection of a surgical mask with Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) and Particles Filtration Efficiency (PFE) with ≥ 95% supercedes single use face masks or masks that do not state compliance to any standards for filtration efficiency.
All our surgical masks comply to either
ASTM or EN 14683 standards
Proudly Made in Singapore
- We are in the process of seeking the Health Sciences Authority (HSA) license to manufacture and distribute masks in Singapore
- We are in the process of seeking the ISO 13485-2016 certification for medical device quality management system
- We test our products with certification bodies to ensure compliance to international standards
OUR SURGICAL MASKS WILL MEET OR EXCEED THE ASTM F2100 LEVEL 1 OR EN 14684 RATING STANDARDS. This means our masks have passed the below metrics.
5 Performance Metrics
- Percentage of submicron particles filtered at 0.1 microns
- Mask resistance to penetration by synthetic blood under pressure (mmHg).
- Percentage of aerosol particles filtered at a size of 3 microns
- Pressure drop across mask, or resistance to air flow in mmH2O/cm2
- Measures the flame spread of the mask material