frequently asked questions
1. SCHEDULE OF RATES (FLAT RATE)
• E-Commerce Domestic Delivery spans 1 to 3 working days (no time-slot).
• TWF charges a flat shipment rate of SGS$3.50 subjected to prevailing GST.
• Our current local courier service is outsourced to a 3 rd party.
2. ORDER PROCESSING
• Any orders submitted after 16:00 (Monday to Friday) and 11:00 (Saturday) will be processed the next working day.
3. FAILED DELIVERY
• TWF shall make up to 2 attempts at delivery to the customer. The parcel will be returned to TWF after 2
unsuccessful attempts at delivery if the customer is unreachable by phone, email, or Messaging Systems (e.g SMS/
• If the Sender request for a 3rd time delivery, additional charges of $3.50 per delivery will be levied.
4. RESTRICTED AREA
• The following table shows the Restricted Area (No-go zone) that TWF would not be able to fulfill our delivery.
Please kindly provide an alternative postal code/address.
A cleanroom is a controlled environment where pollutants like dust, airborne microbes and aerosol particles are
filtered out in order to provide the cleanest area appropriate for electronics, food, pharmaceutical and medical
Cleanrooms are graded differently depending on the varying particles count and size. The ambient air outside in
a typical city environment contains 35,000,000 particles per cubic meter, 0.5 micron and larger in diameter.
Ordinary room air is approximately equivalent to ISO 9 cleanroom which is at the lowest level of cleanroom
The key component in a cleanroom is the High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter that is used to trap particles
that are 0.3 micron and larger in size. Our employees working in cleanroom also wear coats and other protective
covers to trap contaminants that are naturally generated by the skin and body.
Refer to the table below for the range of ISO class. The Wellness Fellows manufactures our masks in an
environment 100 times cleaner than a typical enclosed room.
• Pre-order of masks starts
• Planning for ISO Certification in progress
• Purchase of machines and raw materials
• Set up of Factory Completed
• Obtain ISO 13485-2016
• Obtain HSA License
• Full distribution and export of masks
Our factory can manufacture about 200,000 surgical masks a day with capacity of between 4 to 6 million per month. We will increase additional capacity with corresponding demand.
The company has a Health Sciences Authority (HAS) license to manufacture, import and distribute. The mask complies with:
- At least ASTM F2100 Level 1 and EN 13485 Type I for surgical face masks,
- The ISO Class 7 for clean room condition and
- ISO 13485 - 2016 Quality Management System certified by SGS
Our raw materials and finished products are either stored with a 3rd party logistics company that is GSPMDS certified or in our warehouse with appropriate temperature and humidity control.
ASTM International (formerly known as American Society for Testing and Materials) is a global organisation that develops and publish technical standards for an expansive array of products, materials, systems and services. Today, more than 12,800 global ASTM standards are in use around the world with more than 140 participating countries making reference to their standards.
ASTM-F2100 has been the standard for medical face masks, with the latest version in 2019.
The numerical ratings represent the barrier performance of the material as recorded in their testing of the masks. It is important for a consumer to select a mask that is rated appropriately for their intended use.
- Level 1 - for low risk of fluid exposure
- Level 2 - for moderate risk of fluid exposure
- Level 3 - for high risk of fluid exposure
Our company focus heavily on surgical masks in Phase 1 to meet domestic and global demand. In Phase 2, we would expand product range and mix to include other kinds of mask and wellness products.
The company has attained the ISO 13485-2016 quality management system for medical devices, certified by SGS. We will procure and distribute other personal hygiene products e.g Hand Sanitizers to broaden our product categories.
We have one N95 machine and three surgical machines that can produce approximately 200,000 surgical masks a day. We will add more lines corresponding with the demand and storage capacity.
The recommended retail price (RRP) of each box of mask sells for SGD$25.
The factory is located at 514 Chai Chee Lane #02-15/16 Singapore 469029. Please refer to the timeline for the factory operations.
Goods sold are non-refundable for hygiene and safety reasons.