Our website address is: https://www.themaskfellows.com.
We reserve the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained herein, or otherwise governing the use of this Web Site, at any time and in our sole discretion. Unless otherwise specified, any revisions will be effective immediately upon posting on the Web Site, and your continued use of the Web Site or any associated services will constitute your acceptance of such revised terms. If you do not agree to any revised terms, please do not use this Web Site or any of our associated services.
Use of the website
Services and products
This Web Site provides a platform, with associated products and services, for the purchase of medical or surgical face masks. All services and products are available to registered users based on eligibility criteria and may be subject to arrangements with our partners and third party vendors for such offering. TWF and its partners have the right to enable, remove or update products and services for any user based on certain eligibility criteria and subject to terms of arrangement agreed with partners. Any user referred by any of our business partners is also subject to the additional terms and conditions set by that partner.
We do not provide medical services, medical advice or healthcare services of any sort, and nothing stated or posted on this Web Site should be interpreted as such. We do not recommend or endorse any Advertiser or Organisations. If you rely on any information posted on this Web Site, you do so solely at your own risk.
We have no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. Your dealings or communications with, Advertisers, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such Advertiser, and we will not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury which you may sustain arising from any services provided to you by Advertisers (or from any failure to provide services to you). You acknowledge that we have no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding which users gain access to this Web Site; what content is posted by users on this Web Site; what content you access via this Web Site; what affects the content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content. This Web Site may direct you to sites containing content that you may find offensive or inappropriate. We make no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through this Web Site, and we will not be responsible or liable in any way for such content, and you hereby release us from all liability for your having acquired or accessed content through or via this Web Site.
This Web Site and all associated products, services and content are provided on ‘as is’ basis, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Limitation of liability
You waive and agree not to assert any claims or allegations of any nature whatsoever against us arising out of or in any way relating to your use of this Web Site and all associated services, the content or the materials contained in or accessible through this Web Site, including, without limitation, any claims or allegations relating to the alleged infringement of proprietary rights, alleged inaccuracy of content, or allegations that we have or should indemnify, defend or hold you harmless from any claim or allegation arising from your use or other exploitation of this Web Site. You use this Web Site at your own risk.
Without limitation of the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of use, or other economic loss or any damages of any kind, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or otherwise, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Web Site, the products and/or services, the content or the materials contained in or accessible through this Web Site, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from your reliance on any content or other information obtained from or accessible via this Web Site. If, notwithstanding the foregoing, we incur any liability which cannot be excluded by law, our aggregate liability, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, arising out of or relating to the use of the site shall not exceed fifty Singapore Dollars.
Use of posting services
As a condition to using the Posting Services you are required to register with us and you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on this Web Site (‘Registration Data’); (b) maintain the security of your password; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to us, and to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (d) accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to us. Failure to do so shall entitle us to immediately terminate your account.
You undertake not to post, upload, transmit, store, create or otherwise publish through this Web Site any content (“User-Provided Content”):
1. that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
2. that may infringe on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary rights of any other party.
Any breach of the foregoing shall entitle us to take appropriate action including termination or suspension of your account.
Although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any User-Provided Content, we reserve the right, and have absolute discretion to remove, screen or edit without notice any User-Provided Content posted or stored on this Web Site at any time and for any reason, (without any liability for replacing any such content).
User-Provided Content which you post or store on this Web Site will be considered non-confidential. Without limiting the foregoing, we reserve the right to use the User-Provided Content as we deem appropriate, including, without limitation, accessing, disclosing, deleting, editing, modifying, rejecting, or refusing to post it.
Rights to user-provided content
By using the Posting Services you (a) grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, and publicly display and perform User Provided Content throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; (b) grant us the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such User-Provided Content; and (c) represent and warrant that (i) you own and control all of the rights to the User-Provided Content that you post, or you otherwise have the lawful right to post such content to or through this Web Site; and (ii) use and posting or other transmissions of such User-Provided Content will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity.
As part of the services provided, we will notify you via email about articles or materials that may interest you. You may unsubscribe by contacting us or using the unsubscribe option in the email updates that we send to you.
You will indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Posting Services, the posting of any User-Provided Content, the breach of any of the terms herein, or the infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity in connection therewith.
Take down notice
If you believe in good faith that the materials we hosted, may infringe on your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice, requesting that we remove or block access to the infringing material, which shall include the following information:
• an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
• a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Web Site;
• your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
• a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• a written undertaking by the copyright owner will undertake to compensate us for any damages, loss or liability arising from our compliance of such notification.
Please forward your notification and complaints to the following address:
The Wellness Fellows Pte Ltd.
514 Chai Chee Lane
Email: [email protected]
We may amend this Policy in the future and will make the updated Policy available on our website. The updated Policy will supersede earlier versions and will apply to personal data provided to us previously. Every time you use our website or associated services and any updates, upgrades, new versions, documentation and content, and services provided by or through this website, services or associated products (collectively referred to as “Web Site”), or contact, interact or transact with us, you acknowledge and agree that the latest version of this Policy shall apply.
If you provide us with another person’s personal data (including your family members or dependents), you warrant that:
• you are authorized to act on his/her behalf; and
• he/she accepts that his/her personal data will be subject to this Policy.
Why do we collect personal data?
We may collect, use and disclose the personal data received from you for the purposes listed below and any other related or associated purposes (collectively referred as the “Purposes”):
• to configure, manage, facilitate and connecting healthcare providers, insurance and consumers in a single platform to offer various products and services from TWF and its business associates;
• to set up your account with us and managing your use and access of Web Site;
• to provide you or other users with the services or functions under Web Site;
• to enable and manage your relationship with us and with our partners as per service scope;
• to assist you with your inquiries and to personalise our product and services and recommending content related to your preferences;
• to provide additional products and services in the future which will be offered to or may be subscribed by you;
• to facilitate service provisioning and communication with us including our partners and healthcare providers;
• to extend to other service entitlements offered by us or our partners;
• to send you business communication, promotions, and product offerings from us or our associates and business partners;
• to maintain accounting and record keeping;
• to inform you about service upgrades and updates;
• to perform network or service enhancement;
• to obtain customer reviews and feedback;
• to conduct research, planning and statistical analysis, including satisfaction surveys to improve and develop new products and services, and
• to manage risk and data security associated with our services.
Data and information collected
We may collect :
• personal information during user registration to set up a user account, manage profiles and send business communication;
• information about your personal health, lifestyle and contact details for availing our services;
• information about health, lifestyle and contact details of another person when you submit a request on behalf of that person;
• any information required to facilitate our services in delivery of our products and services to you
• any information to support payment, consultancy, and other related services when required (based on service selected or offered);
• system detected information such as IP address, browser version, device info, operating system, activity log, etc for establishing proper audit trail; and
• demographic, statistical, technical, behavioural and other relevant analytical data on how a user visits our website and uses our product and associated service by using own or 3rd party services or tools; and
• the recorded version of your all communication and service requests made with us.
In order to improve user experience on this Web Site, we may use ‘Cookies’. Cookies enable us to place small amounts of information on your device (e.g., computer or mobile phone), which will enable us to retain information about your preferences, thereby allowing easier interaction during subsequent use. You may choose to set your browser to reject cookies, but doing so may prevent the browser from using specific parts of this Web Site or applications.
TWF has implemented reasonable security policies, rules and technical measures to safeguard the security of user information and the data you send us with physical, technical and administrative policies and procedures. We will take appropriate measures, consistent with industry best practices, to protect information collected, to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information.
Your account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal information when you are on the Internet, for example, be careful when accessing from public computers and ensure that you use a secure browser. You should undertake necessary precautions to keep your username and password secure and confidential and shall not disclose or permit it to be disclosed to any other person. Please inform us as soon as you know or suspect that someone else knows your username and password or believe the confidentiality of your username and password has been lost, stolen or compromised in any way or that actual or possible unauthorized transactions have taken place. TWF is not liable for any damages resulting from any security breaches resulted from an unauthorized and/or fraudulent use of your username and password.
We may provide personal data to health care providers (in or out of the country you reside) or your insurance provider acting on your behalf to facilitate the service you have requested or accepted. TWF cannot be liable for their data security practices or any incident may occur once you accept or proceed with their service arrangements.
Personal data rights
You will be able to view your account information and associated profile once you log in. You will be able to edit or submit a change request to correct your data from our web application or by calling our customer care. center. We may, however, choose not to provide you with access to or correct such information, in accordance with the exceptions under the privacy laws including cases where:
• we are satisfied on reasonable grounds that the correction should not be made;
• the request for access is frivolous or vexatious or the information requested is trivial;
• personal data is related to a prosecution and all the proceedings related to the prosecution have not been completed;
• personal data, if disclosed, would reveal confidential commercial information that could, in the opinion of a reasonable person, harm our competitive position; and
• personal data was collected, used or disclosed for the purposes of an investigation and associated proceedings and appeals have not been completed.
You are entitled, at any time, to withdraw your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal information by formally notifying us.
If you register with us and provide us with your personal data, we may share your personal data, activities, and outcomes with:
• our business and partners who have referred you to us or you opted to avail services from them; and
• our agents or business associates, or any other third parties who assist us by performing core services (such as hosting, billing, fulfilment, or data storage and security) related to our operations;
• our agents or business associates, or any other third parties who have business arrangements with us;
• parties who carry out statistical research, advertisers and use such information for promotional purposes; and
• parties with whom we may be in negotiation concerning a possible merger, or a sale of our business or assets or a similar transaction.
We may further disclose any information collected if such disclosure is authorised by law or necessary to comply with a legal process; in response to legal claims; required to protect and defend our rights, property or legitimate interests; necessary to protect our personal safety, property or other rights and those of our customers or employees; or an integral part of a sale of all or part of our business. We will apply a standard anonymisation mechanism prior to sharing your data with any third party or our associates for conducting research, business analytics, product improvement, and other business purposes.
TWF uses leading cloud service providers and technological solutions for storing and processing personal data. These providers are certified with industry standard security measurements for protecting your personal data in all locations. You consent to us for storing and transferring your personal data to any location within or outside of your country of residence for the Purposes set out above.
Data quality and accuracy
We will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal data we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up to date.
We endeavour to ensure that all decisions involving your personal data are based upon accurate and timely information. While we will do our best to base our decisions on accurate information, we rely on you to disclose all relevant information and to inform us of any significant changes. While all reasonable efforts will be made to keep your personal data accurate, you are kindly requested to disclose all relevant information, inform us of any change and to ensure that all your personal data that is submitted to us is current, complete, accurate, true and correct.
Your personal data will be stored and available in our system under active account maintained with us. TWF may retain the relevant account information for a reasonable period of time to preserve service records and history of communication, account activity and service provided to you even after your account is deactivated with us. This is required to maintain a consistent history of service provided or a business engagement record for that account and to provide reasonable evidence in case of any investigation or respond to inquiries related to services provided in the previous years.
Please contact our customer care hotline provided to you or use our electronic contact form , if you have any inquiries or feedback or complaint on our data protection policies and procedures; or need more information on or access to personal data which you have provided to us in the past.
- Current Version : 1.0
Last updated on : April 08, 2020
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.